Unknown fertility problem, husband with normozoospermia, recommended IVF treatment. What are the chances of success?

hi doctor aniruddha malpani....i want to know about my ivf treatment..i have 12 years being age is 32 and my husband age is fsh level is 9.7 and semen report is 30 rapid motile aperms..dr.write normozoospermic report..both tubes are open..i did treatment from concept fertility centre karachi..from dr.sathina first..he gives me normal treatment..femara tablets and menogon injections ..for 3 months he suggest for ivf treatment..and said i hv unknown infertilty problem..i want to know..if i want to done my ivf from india..what cat will be..and what chances of success..plz guide me briefly..with full cost of out back and treatment..i want to tell u..we cant afford..if any possibility of concetion..and help..we will thankfull to u.....thanx a lot ..plz reply
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012