Unilateral pain from forehead, ear and moving to neck, nerve stretching. CT scan, MRI normal. Treatment?

Hey, I am XXXX and my age is 19years. I have got a neurological problem. I had regular unilateral pain nd it starts from sides of my forehead and continues till ear and then to neck as if a nerve is getting stretched!! I don t know I have consulted atleast 5 doctors and hv gone under ct scan , mri ,mri venogram bt results were positive bt then also pain is like 20 to 22 hrs a day !! Could you please help me with this . Is there anything serious let me know
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012