Unilateral gynaecomastia on one side, is relatively tender, lead a healthy lifestyle. What could have caused this?

Hello, I am a 22 year old male. I have recently developed unilateral gynaecomastia on my left side. It has been 2 weeks or so since I first noticed. It is still relatively tender. I am quite athletic and in good shape. My diet is also healthy most of the time. I do not take steroids, which I know is a risk factor. I can t think of anything that could have brought it on. In my adolescence I experienced transient bilateral gynaecomastia, which I understand to be normal. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012