Unheatly life style to reduce weight, have vodka after work, light breakfast, tea during work followed by workout, junk food. Suggestion?

Sir, I am 28 and living the most ubnormal styles..... I have obtained a habit of 180ml of Vodka daily after my work. In daily i have my lite breakfast and don;t have anything except few cups off tea till night till i drive back home. I workout at ghym for nearly 3 times a week for an hour after work. It happens in weekend that i may end up having junk food for all the three days Fri-Sat-Sun. As am not obese and have reduced my wieght by 12Kg through this habit. my weight is 74 and height 5.7 . Is any slight changes requires to take care for my health or a total of change is required.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Hi, Prashantanam,
Thanks for query,
I think you require to change total of your life style.
There is every thing negative in your present life style.
Go for regular two principle meals containing high nourishing food.
Avoid total junk food,have it occasionally.
Avoid more tea, coffee.
Daily drink with irregular food style will cause more harm to your health.
Ok and bye.