Unhealed wound, liquid drainage post treatment for fissures. Medicines?

Few months back I was having a pain near my anus it was internal, I consulted the doctor he told that this is fisher an internal wound he gave the tablet there was a formation of small hole near my anal and pus started coming. The pain is not there but wound is not healed and liquied is passing through. kindly advise the medicene.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013

Thank you for the query.

You are suffering from pilonidal cyst. Due to ingrown hair, tissues get irritated and inflamed. Sooner or later this will turn into an abscess and give you very strong pain. There is no medicine for this issue. You should consult general surgeon. Surgical removal of the cyst should be done.

Hope this will help.