Unexplained vomiting since months, stops leading to diarrhea, blood in stools. Causes?

I have been having unknown vomiting for 10 plus months. I have been to a Gastro specialist. The vomiting stopped about a month ago but the last two days I have had diarrhea .When I say that I have diarrhea, I get these cramps which double me over and then I have to run. Now there is red blood in my stool more than would be evident from hemroids. I have had a colonoscopy ,endoscopy, ultrasound,upper gi test. What would you suggest it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013