Unexplained tremors. Normal EEG and MRI. Syncope. Any answers?

I have unexplained severe tremors & have been to a neurologist to be tested for seizures where I was cleared for anything related to this. Everything was normal on EEG & MRI so nothing in the neuro department. Dr. suggested I see cardiologist as I have also had a couple of unexplained episodes of syncope . Not sure whether the two are related but both have happened while driving. One episode of syncope caused a traumatic car accident & I m thankful to walk away from it & no one was injured. Therefore, I m hoping you can provide me with some type of answer.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013