Unexplained knots on head, bleeding when cut. Do I need a specialist?

My daughter has had two unexplained knots on her head. The first time I got it checked out and the cut it to drain irdrain it and nothing but blood came out. Now she has another. They come up quickly. While I was pregnant with her they discovered that she had a cyst on her brain. We st got this checked out and they said everything looked fine. I just want to know if this is something I need a speacialist for v
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Hello there,
Kindly give a more detailed description of the "knots" you mentioned on the head. No surgeon will intervene until he is convinced it is worth doing it. If the knots are recurring, incision and drainage is certainly not the cure as it will not solve the problem. Also you mentioned about a cyst in the brain. There are many different types of cysts and it is difficult to find any correlation between the internal and external manifestations. I think if you provide more details of the condition your daughter is suffering from, or perhaps the CT scan finding of her brain, it will help us guide you better.
Kindly keep me posted regarding this.