Unexplained bruises on the spine and lower back, sores on legs. Feeling tired. Should I be worried about any viral disease?

Hello, recently I have been experiencing a number of things that concern me. I have numerous unexplained bruises on my spine and lower back, I also have odd sores on my legs that start out looking like ingrown hairs and then turn into deep scabs that won t go away. I am always tired and cannot seem to get out of bed. I feel as if I am falling apart. Is there a disorder/virus/disease that could be causing all of this or is there nothing to be worried about?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IT CAN BE FUNGAL VIRAL ALLERIC OR INFECTIVE ALL HAVE MAJOR SIGNS LIKE YOU DESCRIBED
ET CONSULTATION WITH MEDICAL SPECIALIST WHO CAN TREAT AFTER DIAGNOSIS