Unexplained bruise on arms and legs. Normal blood test report. What is happening?

hi doc. im jamila from philippines i just wana ask bec... i had an unexplained bruises in my arms legs but i dont take medicines, vitamins and dont drink alcohols and then when i take a lab test.. a cbc test on the hospitals and the result is done then the doctor said its normal but i dont have any dieases but there still a bruises and i dont know what is this but still i keep worry even thou the result of the blood test is normal
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013