Unexpected sex. How to know whether hymen is broken?

hello, i am 21 years old & my boyfriend & i started kissing then it elevated. we took off our clothes and he started touching my vagina with his penis. then unexpectedily he put his penis in me but just a little bit maybe just his tip and then i felt the pain. i pushed him away as he knew i wanted to wait utill i got married. so after a few seconds while i was yelling at him i checked down and i was bleeding a little bit. so angry i went to the bathroom crying and wipped down and went home. after a few weeks i broke up with him because i couldnt deal with the fact what he had done to me and knowing he didnt deserve me at i am trying to figure out if my hymen is completely broken or partially broken.will i bled again?we did not have sex at all neither did his penis go in all the way in me i know that for a fact. please let me know asap. thank you.

Read more: Sexual Health - Women Forum - hymen is completely broken or partially broken? WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013