Unexpected bleeding after taking i-pill, delayed periods. What next ?

Hi, me and my bf had almost protected sex on 10th of Aug(7th day after regular periods) , my last periods were on 4th august. But for more precaution i took i- pill on 11th aug. After 7 day of taking i-pill i.e on 17th aug had unexpected bleeding . When shoud my next periods come its 18th sept today but till now its not happened please help what to do next, should i go for pregnancy test or it is just a side effect of i-pill. Please help as soon as possible. I m really very scared
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012