Uneven smile on face and tightness. Underwent a facial surgery for face injury. Suggestion?

my name is Sara. i am from Kuwait so my english is not that good, please excuse me for that. i was wondering if you could help me with some questions. i have had a face injury that happened nearly 8 months ago. i believe that the depressor anguli oris has been effected as my injury requierd 4 stitches. when i smile my mouth is lop-sided. i feel tighness in the area. it is cousing me some discomfort. could it bee that the Dr. stiched it too tight? and is there anything that i can do about it? it does effect the balance of myface (i mean it doesnt look like the other side).

thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013