Uneven skin tones, get tanned easily, facial and neck skin darker than entire body. Remedy?

Not sure if you have the answer to my question... But i was just wondering why i have uneven skin tones. My face and neck are darker than my entire body. I do get tan very quicky during the summer (even though i do everythng to avoid the sun) but I lose my tan during winter. However my face remains way darker (dark brown)than the rest of my body (caramel). I know it s not normal. I tried makari skin lightening products and had an allergic reaction after a week of trying... so i stopped using Makari products.... some prople talk about peeling and glutathione??? not sure just want my face to be the same color of my body... By the way, i m black.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013