Uneven skin tone, hair loss, pneumatic fever. Had heart valve transplantation. Taking heavy dosage tablets. Is tablet causing side effects?

Hi, i am jenny from Bangladesh & 21 yrs old.My skin is originally fair. But about 1 yr ago, uneven tones were found in the exposed parts of my body.Suddenly it has started covering all over my body and my skin has started darkening.I always try to avoid direct sunlight as much as i can.I have pneumatic fever and recently i have had a heart valve transplant operation.I am used taking high power medicines for 1.5 yrs due to this problem.I don t know whether it may a reason of my skin darkening or not.My doctor has recently changed those medicines but my condition has not improved rather it is worsening day by day.My hairs have also started falling off quickly and i am loosing weight.Now I am very very tensed and shocked....... please tell me the reason of changing my natural skin tone and the quick possible solutions immediately....
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012