Uneven skin tone, chin darker than cheeks, top layer of skin peeling out on using skin lite. Should I continue this?

hi doctor i m shreya. my cheeks are comparatively fairer than my chin , my chin is very dark. and it is clearly visible normally and even in pictures. thus making me look ugly. i used skin lite cream n i m getting a better result, as in parts of my chin are getting back to their original colour. but the top layer of my skin is peeling out. should i continue using skin lite cream on my face??
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012