Uneven facial skin tone. Black spots, darker face and neck than body, sunburns. Increase in sensitivity to sun after skin lightening peeling treatment. Suggest skin care regimen

hello doctor I am nusrat from dhaka, BangIadesh.I am 23+.My problem is my face & neck is darker than rest of the body. In my face in some places there are some black spots, and my facial skin tone is uneven. one thing is sun exposure effects my face badly and it becomes even darker in some places in the face. and my eye counter always remains dark. I am bit tensed about my uneven tone and also I lack glow in my face. I also like to mention that from a clinic I have done skin lightening peeling(chemical peeling) but it was not fruitful and I thing after doing it sensitivity to sun has become huge. I have a combination skin. I will be grateful if u suggest me a proper treatment. I am very much tensed about the fact.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013