Uneven breasts,bumps along areola,irregular periods,unnatural hair growth,red marks on face

Hi, I have extremely uneven breasts. The right one is a lot bigger, the nipple is huge and there are bumps all along the areola . The left breast is at least a cup and a half smaller, the nipple is pointy and the areola is much smaller than the right one. I m 20 (almost 21) and I ve never seen a gynecologist . I m just about 210 pounds. I ve been reading up on PCOS and I think that might be the problem. I have a lot of the symptoms: irregular periods, unnatural hair growth. I also never broke out ( acne ) through my teenage years except for the occasional bump but lately, I ve got red marks all over my face. I was wondering if you think it could be PCOS. Also, other than surgery, what could be a solution for the uneven breasts? I don t mean just a fitted bra, I mean what could make them more even? If I lose weight, will the right breast shrink?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012