Uneasy giddiness, have undergone CABG, put on weight after it. Dr's advise Rancad, Olmin. Required ?

Doctor have undergone CABG last year same time. Since then for 6 to 8 months I have put up weight 9 kgs extra now I am 89 , aged 62 height 5 .4 . Recently I have some uneasy quiddiness for the past 4 days. Since 12 months after CABG I am taking Deplatt 75 mg, Atorva 40 and Meto-ER-50 and two days ago I checked with a doctor and he prescribed RANCAD (Ranolazine extended release tab 500 mg. and Olmin 20-H ( Olmesartan Medoxomil - 20 mg & Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 mg. What are these two medicine for. and its reaction with the medicine mentioned subscribed for CABG. Please advise and many thanks. AAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012