Uneasiness for few minutes followed by unconsciousness for short while, later severe headache, no relief with treatment. Any suggestions?

hello sir, I have a query about my younger sister she is getting treatment from Dr. kaleem ahmad since last 15-20 days. she is having problem of Uneasiness which is unexplainable by her & it goes on for 5-10 min. and after that she becomes UNCONSCIOUS for 2 minnuts to 15-20 minuts. after that uncontrollable head ache . there is no re leaf till date. suggest something. Regards, Anand Pandey 0000
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012