Uneasiness, anxiety after taking Rabonik for gastric issues. Is there any other alternative?

Hi doctor, I took Rabonik plus tablet daily night before half an hour to dinner for 25 days. i was feeling uncomfortable all the day and I was feeling mind confusing. fear, anxiety then I stopped tablet immediately. I took this tablet for gasteric problem. gasteric problem gone within 3 days. but doctor prescribed this medicine for 30 days. I took 25 tablets when i feel this I stopped. is there any supplementary for this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012