Undifferentiated connective tissue disease, back pain, swollen body, SLE and rheumatoid arthritis, diplopia, limb weakness

my mother age 42yrs is suffering from undifferentiated connective tissue disease , back pain , whole body swelling, SLE and rheumatoid arthritis . but the treatment is not going on in her favour. 3years back she had a very minor stroke attack with a b,p, of 190/120 followed by diplopia which persisted for 4days. after that till date diplopia was not repeated again but she has limb weakness and many-a- times is unable to walk. we have visited many neurophysicains, but we are now directionless. please guide me where to go and what doctor should my mom need for the exact treatment of her?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012