Undiagnosed lateral wall nasal pain. Why pain while breathing? Explain anterior ethmoid nerve syndrome's causes?

I have undiagnosed lateral wall nasal pain for a year now, pain that becomes stronger while breathing in, especially by cold air. I was told by the doctor that i also have enlarged turbinates but he didn t referred it as the cause of the pain. I have a septal spur, but it doesn t seem to touch my turbinates by endoscopy . Nevertheless, could Middle turbinate ( headache ) syndrome or anterior ethmoid nerve syndrome be the cause? maybe a contact point that is hard to see and find? i couldn t find so much information about the exact symptoms of these syndromes. Which of these syndromes has increased pain/hyperesthesia by breathing in? I would be very thankful for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012