Undesirable vaginal smell, have anxiety, sore tailbone. Family history of cancer. What is wrong?

Um hai. So, I am quite stumped. For the past 2 or 3 months, I have been indicating this odd potent undesirable smell coming from my vagina .. Um, about maybe a couple months ago it has gotten worse. Includding a slight fishy smell. (I have never had any infections that I was aware of before or anything. I am also under age, & I have no one to talk to about his kind of stuff) About a month ago, an irony (rusted penny) smell has added onto the two odors. I also have noticed my epidermis above sed vaginal area has become quite thicker than usual. I am not shure if it is due to growing/female hormone changes?n But, I have grown quite worried. I also have severe anxiety , so I m not quite knowledgeable if that is the source indication or not? My muscles & tailbone/ pelvis area has been sore as well? I got hit by a car a little over a year ago & unfortuenatle broke my tailbone & fractured severalareas of my pelvis, so maybe that plays a part in my worries? (Most likely un-related, but I have been having difficulty keeping a strong appetite , my mouth+throat is constantly dry, & I have been experiencing ungodly headaches , as well as ear infections in both ears. I m not supposed to start my period for a couple more weeks) & to conclude my plea question, I constantly feel drained, whenever I walk for 10+ minutes I feel as if I am about to faint? & I feel like I m constantly sucking my stomach in; reason to lack of appetite, I imagine I also was born cursed wif a heart-mermer + cancer runs through both sides of my family.. Could I possibly be doing sumffing wrong? Or could sumffing be wrong?? (I am in hope for helpful understandable solutions/answer. As well as avoiding the drs. I do not have a dr right now I am staying at a relatives & am in the process of moving again.... I would like to avoid notifying my mother.) THANKYOU, IF YOU READ THIS VERY LONG PARAGRAPH *THANKYOU, if you reply &/or answer my worry/plea!!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012