Underwent treatment to remove warts. Prescribed creams. After 9 months, still have marks. Solution?

Hi, I have undergone warts treatment 9 months back. As part of treatment the doctor has given local anesthesia on warts and removed by burning them. After that I was prescribed to use some creams to heal the burn first and later on I was asked to use Dreamz (Pigmentation cream at nights) and Avarta in the morning. As marks kept changing to PINK in color , again i was asked to use Elocon for turning the mark dark. After 9 months I still have 20% of marks on my skin. Can you please suggest what is the right way to get rid of these marks on my face.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013