Underwent spine surgery, severe back pain, stomach irritation, burning sensation, vomiting. What could be the actual problem?

hello doctor, My mother underwent a surgery two years ago in her spine( Disctectomy L4 L5) she was alright. But when she travels a li l more she develops severe back pain which leads to stomach irritation burning sensation and vomiting of slight yellowish fluid.. we have visited many docs but have not found a solution yet. Can you help me out in knowing what could be the actual problem and how we could over come the situation.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013