Underwent reroot canal treatment. Hair line fracture. Possibility?

hi, i underwent a reroot canal treatment month ago, it took three attempts to get rid of the infecttion. yesterday i went to give tge measurements for fixed crown. dentist did the procedure without numbing the area i did not feel any pain at all he planted an acrilic post and made a temporary crown and then took the size of my jaws and teeth several times with different type of jelly like materials.there was no pain no sencitivity any where, after nearly 2 hour procedure he fixed a temporary crown as soon as fixed tgat crown my teeth beacame very sensitive.when he put the post everything was fine. now he says there might be a hair line fracture But i never felt anything after re root treatment and during the yeasterdays i was not given any injection i did not feel any pain at all.if there was a fracture i sould have felt something. I paid himĀ£950.00 .please help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012