Underwent removal of marina, nova sure ablation then reinsertion of the next marina. Ablation was not succeeded. My bleeding still continues. Concerned?

I am post surgery by 4 days.... My dr went in to do removal of marina , a clean out can't remember the name? Then on to the nova sure ablation. Then reinsertion of the next marina. After I woke up my doctor tells me she couldn't do e ablation because my cervix is 3 sizes to big and would have had a gas leak :( this was the last step in before going to the hysterectomy. Now I am waiting to go back to see her and I feel like crap , I am tired and sore in more pain then before the surgery and my bleeding hasn't slowed down I am doing through 3 pads a day but I have been bleeding for 24 days so far this month am my app is on the 4 th next month is this normal
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013