Underwent peripheral neuropathy operation in L3-L5. Pain and burning sensation of urine and stool. How to cure it?

sir my father underwent an peripheral neuropathy operation in L3-L5 on13th february. After surgery he was having problem inpassing urine and then doctor passed his urine by using catheter . catheter attached for two days and after removal he passed urine at its own but with burning sensations and went to bathroom agagin and again. he was also having problem of stool pass after operation and then after 3-4 days dostor did anema and stool get passed. now doctor suggest us medicine pyridine and cittrelka for burning sensation of urine. sir now again he has problem of passing stool.sir plz suggest me waht should we do now and how we should cure it. plz suggest, i am worried. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013