Underwent medical tests, chest xray showed koch's infection. Diagnosed with PTB and pneumonia. Has PTB remained?

I have recently undergo medical and my findinds in chest x-ray is telling suggesting possible minimal Koch s infection . Last year 2010, I was diagnosed with PTB and complication of pneumonia . I was able to finish the 6 months prescription and the doctor told me that I m Ok already but the scar remains. I didn t continue taking med for fading the scar. My question is if I ll be consulting a pulmonogist, it is possible that the PTB remains, or it s just the scar that they ve found on my x-ray. If it s just the scar that remains, will they still be giving me an assessment of FIT TO WORK ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012