Underwent lletz procedure, painful cervix. No endemetriosis , taking contraceptive. What might be causing this pain? How to get rid of it?

I had the lletz procedure in 2003 & ever since then my cervix is painful especally during smear tests -which i am still haing anually, but also during sex, I have had the same 1 partner (now my husband) since 1999. 2 years ago i had a laproscopy to check for endemetriosis but nothing was found. since then i was told to take my contraceptive pill 3 packs back to back as a precaution. can you tell me what might be causing this pain? & what could be done to reduce or even get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013