Underwent ivf treatment. Injected ovipure injection twice by mistake. Got effected with pneumonia. Was it due to overdose injection?

i recently underwent ivf treatment for the first time. on the day when they put the fertilised embroyo i was injected ovipure injection by the doc , but by mistake even the nurse injeccted me the same injection. i asked the doctor if there was any problem, but he told that there was no such problem. after two days i became seriously ill. i was put in for 17 days in the icu . approx 2 litres of water was removed from my lungs. i also got effected with pneumonia . i want to know if the real reason for my ill health was the overdose of ovipure injection. please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012