Underwent follicle study and progesterone tablet was given but menstrual pain is there with out periods

hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.also she gave progesterone tablet to her. and told to come after 15 days .Within this periods she got pain like menstrual pain but there were no my wife didnt have periods uptil now (15 days after the rupture). Today she went to gyn ,but gyn told her that she cant see anything .therefore told to come on thursday dt 19/05/2011.I havent taken strip test uptil now.If she is not pregnant then why she didnt had periods? i am worried please help .Pranati gaware 27 years old
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011