Underwent angioplasty, all tests normal, on medicines. Having intermittent chest pain. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, i an 40 yrs male and undergone angioplasty in aug 2010. later i am visiting my cardiologist every 6 month. TMT test , Echo and ECG are normal every time. BP is in range of 130-80 to 140-95 . I am on medicine i.e clopivas 75, Statin 20 mg and coversyl plus . nowadys i am getting chest pain intermiitently on just near centre-left side , but doctor says its normal. My observation is , it is in day time, Doctot has recommneded thallium test just to confirm, my Cholestrol is105. I am on regular morning walk 4 KM/day and no issue during walk. wanted to know , what is reason of this day time pain?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012