Underwent abortion. Experiencing pricking sensation in left abdomen after masturbation. Ultrasound, pelvis scan normal. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I am 24 and underwent abortion via Vaccumm Sunction method. I was 9 weeks pregnant. In the 2 week follow up checkup everything was normal. Also, my hcG levels have gone down and UPT shows negative now. It has been a month since the procedure. I did not have sex but masturbated without inserting anything into vagina . From that time, I started feeling a pricking sensation in the lower left abdomen area. I did a Ultrasound and a Pelvis scan, but the results were all normal. The pain is consistent and bearable. I have to travel to work in the morning and then back to home in evening. During the day I sit at my desk. Please suggest me if there is any chance of infection or is it the stress? I have not got fever since termination.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012