Underwent a Lasik treatment, vision blur in left eye. Way to get rid of this problem without glasses?

I have undergone Lasik Treatment two months ago on 26th Oct 2012 done by Dr. Himanshu Mehta at his clinic (Mumbai - India). Uptil now i didn t realised any issues but after almost 2 months now i feel that the vision in my left eye is not that sharp as in the right eye. For example if i close my left eye and try to read a distance matter then i can read it excellently well with my right eye but if i try to do the same keeping right eye closed then i can feel the vision difference while reading through left eye, the vison seems blur and not that perfect as in the right eye. Pls help me to correct this blurness. I wish i could have personally visited Dr. Himanshu at his clinic but the fact is i stay in Ghana (West Africa) and my job would not allow me to visit india again. I would sincerely request the feasible steps to correct the difference in my vision. Pls I want to get free of glasses forever (atleast for the next 5-7 yrs) and don’t want to wear the glasses again, Pls help me achieve this by the appropriate correction.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012