Underwent PTMC. Prescribed Penidure injection. Stopped. Sometimes get a pricking pain. Problem in future?

Sir, my name is ranju, age 29, my height is 5.8 and weight 67kg. i underwent PTMC at jayadeva hospital bangalore 2 years back. now im taking aten 25mg tablet. my doctor told me to take penidure injection for every 28 days. i took tat injection 2 years contuenously and now im not taking that injection. sometimes my heart getting a little bit pain like piersing by pin (sometimes only). is there any problem in future due to not taking that injection?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012