Underwent MTP after not having heart beats. Later pregnancy test positive. Could hear heart beats. But am spotting now. Suggestions?

i had gone through mtp on 6th nov , because of my ultra sound scan reveals that it might be a blighted ovum and hebeat was not found even after 8 weeks(based on lmp).after mtp idid nt get my periods on regular, so that ichecked with urine pregnancy test .the test is positive. so i went to my obstet.. she scanned and said that now the heart beat was found. but she could nt be able to estimate what will be the LMP. so that iam confusing about the dates and growth of the fetus . and now iam spotting since from 7 days. again i went ot my obstet, she said spotting till the 12 weeks is common. iam worrying please explain suggest me in this regard............................................
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013