Underwent MRI, L4-L5 disk causes Effacement,difficult in walking.

My MRI says marrow edema involving iliac as well as sacral aspects of the left SI joint and diffuse annular bulging of L4-L5 disk causing effacement of epidural fat. Blood report is HLA B27 Negative. I had a fall two months back, since then I am having pain in my left hip side which worsens on walking. Sometimes it becomes so acute that I have difficulty in putting my leg in any position. MRI done one month back reports minimal effusions of bilateral hip joints.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013