Underwent IVF ICSI. Pregnancy test negative. Stopped taking tablets. No periods. Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Reason?

Hello I recently underwent a cycle of ivf icsi. My test date was the 7th march and sadly my hpt was a negative. I stopped taking my pessaries on the 7th and the oral progesterone tablets. However I still haven t started my period. I ve been having really strong spells of nausea , feeling dizzy, bad headaches and fatigue . Could this be because I ve missed a period and I still have lots of hormones in my system fom the ivf drugs? I ve tried a hpt again 5 days ao and still showing negative. My follow up appointment isn t until the 16th April. My clinic have asked me to hone them the middle of next week if my period still hasn t shown, I m just concerned something could be wrong.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013