Underwent IUI procedure. Having cramps and pain in lower back. Advised to take dolo 650 for back pain. What is the effect of medicine on pregnancy? How long will cramps last?

Hi doc. I just went tru an IUI procedure day before yesterday. Have been having cramps and pain in lower back for last 2 days. Was on bedrest but now have lower back pain when i try to sit for 5-10 mins. My gynec said crams will go away and to take dolo 650 for back pain. Will dolo 650 harm the chances of long do the back pains and cramps last
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012