Underwent IUI, pain near stomach, tenderness in breast. Can this be symptoms of IUI or pregnancy?

Hi Doctor...I have underwent IUI and its been 1 week now...I have little pain near stomach to the right side and tenderness in breasts..Im using puregest and shall be continuing for 3 more days as pe my doc...
Can this be symptoms of IUI or pregnancy....I need to do a PG test on 20th...Is there a chance to know if I have conceived before that time with any symptoms or test...Pls let me know on this....
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013