Underwent By Pass surgery of heart, hypertensive, taking heart medicines. Can i take MOVON P for relief of knee pain?

I am a 70 year old male. I underwent By Pass surgery of heart on 16 feb 2012 . I am also a patient of Osteoarthiritis for 7 years. Last year after the surgery I took Injections for relief of pain in the knees. But the doctors told me that these injections cant be taken for more than 3 times in a lifetime. But now my pain in the right knee has increased manifold. Treating physician has told me to take MOVON P if pain does not subside. Can I take this medicine regularly for relief of pain, considering that I am also taking heart medicines and eco aspirin regularly. I am also hypertensive.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013