Underweight, work in night shifts, do not sleep in the morning, have low appetite. Measures to improve?

Hi Doctor, I am 28 yrs old boy suffering from under weight. To be more specific, I weight only 50Kgs where as my height is 178cms. I work in the night shift. I don t get sleep in the morning after I come back from work, even when there s a peaceful atmosphere at home. Even if I get, it lasts less than 6-8 hrs. Also I noticed that my food intake is getting reduced gradually. I am not able to eat much than I used to. Kindly advice what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013