Underweight, no proper food, less energy, less vision. Alternative medicine, diet?

TO DR NIKUL PATEL. am 46 years old being underweight since early 20s till date. always lean. managing until 42 years with that. now find it difficult to carry even a big pot full of water. to carry 10 kgs of weight by walk for half to one km distance. Food habits being not appreciable. being a bachelor i have to skip my breakfast atleast 4 to 5 days in a week. night only i cook myself and eat properly. anoons in hotel. always am underweight. my weight is 45 kgs. which should be i hope 50 to 55 kgs for my height of 165 cms ie. 5.5 i dont consume liquor , no cigaratee no nv how to increase my weight . i have to do office work as well field work. this takes away my energy a lot.being alone, i have to lookafter all my daily routines and cooking. pl. suggest good diet/good ayur. medicine and if any, how long i should take it? secondly i started wearing spex in 2006 and last month i went to checkup. disappointed to note that vision has come down that is eyes developed both short sight and longsight (as dr said) and glasses suggested in minus to both eyes to +1 and +1.5 range now. kindly give me good solution radhakrishnan, chennai
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012