Underweight, get affected by cough and cold. Taken vitamins and minerals tablets. Not cured. Medicine?

Hi, i am 29 yrs. Old. I am underweight . My weight is 47kg. Im thin and easily get affected cold and cough , sometimes i experience darkness when i suddenly get up from sitting. i have a very vast sexual desire thats why i masturbate regularly once or twice. I just want to get rid off from my underweight. I do use vitamins and minerals tablets but they havent helped me in my problem.I want to be a healthy man , plz help me.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012