Underweight, doing weight exercise, acidity. Crunches, pain in biceps. Suggestions?

hello doctor ,I am suhas patil age -24 weight 55.
I was underweight 45 kg 2-3 months ago.So I started doing weight excercise.
I had 10 kg increase in a month.I have problem of acidity, So i started doing crunches.
But after that I felt pain in biceps.I have stopped weight training last week.
After a one week gap ,first time I did crunches & pain in biceps increased.It is reduced today.
But what should I do to tackle acidity & I want to gain weight also.thanx in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013