Underweight, cough for a month. Suggest proper diet and exercise?

Hi, sir/medam
i m 23 yr old student. my problem is i m so under weighted, my height is 5.11 and weight is only 49,5 kg, other problem is suffering from cough from 1 month. before month weight was 53 kg, and little acidity stay there, my deight is as per under.
morning - small dish rice poha and 1 cup tea.
afternoon- 2-2,5 roti, vegitable (sabji) , butter milk 1 glass, pingle etc n 2-3 times in week daal rice only little amount.
1 cup tea at 5-6
evening- 2-3 roti, vegitable, little khichdi , butter milk 1 glass, n 1 glass milk after dinner.

having smoking habit daily 5-6 cigarets and not drink at all.

excercise :- not doing n my daily walk is less then 1km.

when i eat some food like made from besan n maida i found krimi in porty not in normal food.

i cant sleep properly i try to sleep at 12-1 hardly fall in sleep after one houre n in night 2-3 m awake and near 8 i wake up but not get deep sleep so in morning i not feel fresh n due to this less sleeping i got little head pain during day.

if i try to take more food then i feel pain in stomack and its stay heavy.

so, sir i want to gain my weight by 10 kg for permenant base and want be out from all of problem said above so pls tell me the remides of all and good food supliment and excercise if needed.
thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013