Underweight child having light green mucus discharge from anus. Possible cause and treatment?

My grand-daughter is 13 years old. She is very underweight and has shown me a clear mucus discharge that leaked out of her anus . She said it is usually a light green color. She awakes with nausea and has complained of gastric pain. She has been to numerous pediatritions. A course of antibiotics (3 wks) did not stop the discharge. As nobody can diagnose this problem and she has had to stop schooling due to it can you please tell me what could cause this? She is also tired all the time. She sleeps a lot.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012