Underweight, blood test results show very high levels of B12. What does it indicate?

Hi, i just received my blood test results and nothing alarmed me except my Vitamin B12 blood level. My result is 1149 pg/ml and the range reference is 211 - 946 . At first i thought What if my result number is a typo? So my question is, Is it possible to have 1149 as my B12 result? If so, what does it indicate? Bad or good? I m assuming it is bad... Other infos: I am a 25yr old female whose underweight Thank You, if you do respond!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012